lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008
The Veredict
In this chapter we can see how Meursault is convicted. As I read this chapter I didnt have mercy for him I to think he is guilty. He doesnt deserve to live like all the other people I really think he could be danger for society. Because what could be more dangerous that a man that doesnt have a soul that doesnt have moral that doesnt even recognize what is wrong or what is true, a man that doesnt feel pain or remorse. That has to be condemend its not fair with society and what about Marie did he think about her NOT he didnt even think about the people who were there for him and realy loved him he didnt fight for themm not even for himself and thats not life he deserves what he got.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario