miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

Chapter 4

In chapter four is when the dog of salamano is lost. I found this chapter very contradictory qith respect to the attitude given by meursault towards de death of his mother beacuse he almost didnt notice while with the loss of the dog salamano cries so I found really interesting to see the contrast of the two reactions towards losses. I found this chapter better than the other two because something happened that was not normal something that was not included in their daily rutine. I also goit to know a little bit more the main character because even though he is a quiet man with no real purposes in life or at leats not ones that we can clearly see he has friends and it seems he is a man thatinspires trust because his neighbors go to him for advice and really hear what he has to say. But he seems not to be interesteed in anything more than himself his advices are fast he doesnt really think about what he is going to say or thinking in the other person or what would be best for the person he just says the first thing he thinks.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.