jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Change Of Thinking

in this chapter we see a real change in how our main character is thinking i got the feeling that in this chapter he relaizedf that life is more than waiting and doing accordingly here he really realizes that did something wring and its teh first time taht he shows real feelings for example with his friend that he says that it is thwe first time he felt as giving a man a kiss. I think this chaoter gave the book a turn beacuse begfore I felt the charactyer distant and cold here I could see another face in him a more human face he actually says he wants to cry. This happens a lot in real life because theres osmetimes you think that you can do it all and you go over people that love you and appreciate you and at the end you realize that you have worries and feelings and that youre not alone in the world that when you really need somenone you do have friends that care about you. At last I feel something towards teh amin character and this feeling I would describe as compassion.

No hay comentarios: