miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008
Chapter 5
In this chapter I really realized the meaning of the book and how a strange boko it is becuase when we talked about it in class I really didnt understand but in this chapter I giot the idea of the book. This book shows us a face of life taht exists but that we never se or realize about neithe rin books or in movies. This man has no ambitions and everything for him is like the same he doesnt really matter if he marries or not or whatever if his life is not distubed he has no problem with anything thats why when his boss tells him if he would want to work in paris he says no not beacuse he would like it or not just simply beacuse his ordinary life would get disturbed and he is a confortable person who doesnt like it. I think that in life a lot of us sometyimes take thisn attitude to new or challenging oportunites and we get lazy or scared and just avoid unconfortable situations and that is not a right attitude towards life because I think that life is about chalenges and oportunites that only come once in your life and thats when you have to get them.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Try dealing with the text more. Also, watch your spelling.
2
3
1 - spelling
boko
confortable
oportunites
chalenges
Publicar un comentario