jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Live Life

In this chapter I realized many things in which I can include that I was really impressed with the attitude of the character towards his situation it reflected how the character didnt have any purposes and how he didnt look forward to anything in life. I can compare it a little bit with the book in spanish called Cobro de Sangre by Mario Mendoza where we see tha main character almost in the same situation and they are very similar because when they have the opportunity to scape out of prison they dont use it it seems like if they didnt care about anything in life and like if they didnt get he meaning of life and that the fun part of it is being free but Meursault is assimalationist he thinks that he can adjust to everything no matter what and I really disagree with how he thinks we have to fight for what we really want in life no matter what not with what he have or what life brings it off course you hace to get the best ot of each situation but fight for what you want, but meurault has de same attitude as Sotomayor in Cobro de Sangre they dont fight it they really have it with where they are and its a really mediocre way of thinking, but ither than what I think I found this chapter really interesting because at last the scenario was changed.

No hay comentarios: