I really agreed with most of the points of this part even though I thought there were some that were pretty harsh because they are really extreme that only talk about one selve. Like number six "Dont be joyfull about any superiority that is not your own." This paper also prepares yourselve to death and how neither you or the ones you love will live forever.
lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008
To Be Or Not To Be
After reading the handbook I really thoguht it is a difficult text to read but it s very interesting beacuse the way they thinked about things and the way they saw life I have found it is really interesting for example number 10 I found really wise advice and not only situating yourselfs in that time but also for life today. It says that whatever you do if you do it constantly you will eventually get used to it and then it will become automatic he tells us that if you become used to self control, endurance, and patience. Then you will beocme used to it and will not be carried away by appearances, which is really the greatest problem wich I think affect some ourselves by thinking and letting outer things influence us, but for every one of us to be able to develop certain characteristics we have to be exposed to situations that most of the time are really hurtful "If hardship comes to you you will find endurance."(pg.14) To be strong you have to face a hard situation . I think its like if you dont know white then you cant know black thats the same with this situations.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario