I was really connected with this short story because I don’t know why I related it to feminism and to Colombian men. How women work and are capable to sustain the house without saying a word and Sandy’s husband just lies in his bed all day, while Sandy works and on top of that she gets home to cook dinner. One day she gets home and almost everything in the fridge is damage because her husband wasn’t even able to clean the fridge, and we are so noble Sandy doesn’t even say anything. If Sandy would’ve been the one who stayed at home she would never have let that happened.
But everything wasn’t as bad for this family because even though the fridge broke they after that were able to go to an auction which was a very important time for Sandy because it remembered her to her father and had the opportunity to buy a new one.
martes, 11 de marzo de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario