On number 29 it says "For each action, consider what leads up to it and what follows it, and approach it in the light of that. Otherwise you will come to it enthusiastically at first, since you have not borne in mind any of what will happen next, but late when difficulties turn up you will give up disgracefully. You want to win Olympic victory? I do too, by the gods, since that is a fine thing. But consider what leads up to it and what follows it, and undertake the action in the light of that. You must be disciplined, keep a strict diet, stay away from cakes...." (pg.19) I love this one because I really think that it is the key to succeed in life and your work always to think beyond and in the present and the example they give there explains it perfectly and it is a very realistic way to approach dreams and decisions.
lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008
I You And The Rest
This section of the hand book was very interesting because it talks in a very radical way which I like and that sometimes we don't see because we many times think with our heart when we really don't have to. For example in number 23 that it says that " If it ever happens that you turn outward to want to please another person, certainly you have lost your plan of life." (pg. 17) I think that to please other persons is really comforting you feel good everybody likes that the persons they love are happy and more if there is something you can do to make that person you love even happier its a good feeling. For example if your mom is sad and you give her a chocolate and she smiles hats the best feeling you can have. I also think that there's lots of things that you do are you don't that come from your heart and are inevitable and that if you don't do they will be on you for the rest of your life.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario