viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

If You Want Pleasure Create It

I don’t like the way Martin thinks it looks like he was unhappy but I think he also represent a part of how humanity thinks. There’s something especially that he says that I don’t agree on “there is a pleasure in having no pleasure." I really don’t believe this because if it were true then nobody would do anything if you don’t have pleasure you’re going to be an unhappy person that’s life for us to take chances and pursuit things that will make us happy which is the same as pursuing things that gives us pleasure. “to Seignor Don Fernando d'Ibaraa y Figueora y Mascarenes y Lampourdos y Souza,” I find it interesting how They refer to the Spaniards I feel that is like a way of mocking the importance they gave them and the long names they had.

No hay comentarios: