viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

The Circle Of Life

The fortune that he gets in El Dorado only makes him a target for robbers to rob. I kind of see a change in attitude in Candides, before he was wealthy he was optimistic and hopeful and believed in what Pangloss preached but after he got wealthy he know started seeing life in a different way. I think that that is the worst error you can ever do in your life because when by some reason change attitude you immediately change with the people you lave and become an arrogant person and more if the money you win is not with hard work. But I also think that everything in life has certain stage and as everyone in life Candide surpassed his crisis. There’s always something that helps us come through situations and for Candide no doubt was Cunegonde. I really found interesting how Martin thinks and how he says that “the world is made, to make us mad” I really don’t understand the purpose of Martin in the book. Chapter 24 is the perfect example of the cycle of life you try then you can’t do it and you desist then you get up again and it starts all over until you obtain what you want and that is what happens in this chapter after he sends Cacambo to search for Cunegonde he has hope then he doesn’t find them and he doesn’t etc…

No hay comentarios: