This story talks about the visit and old friend is going to make to an old friend.Robert thinks its not such a good idea that his wife’s blind friend comes to visit her. This attitude I really thought was stupid because you have to be very narrow minded to be intimidated by a blind man, because for me that’s what he was intimidated. Robert seems like a coward. But we see how at the end of the story he ends up having a really good time with the blind man, which shows us that you cant judge before knowing.
There’s another aspect of this story that called my attention and was about the similarity of all the stories and how could be these connected because all the stories in a way. With respect to drugs and alcohol and there’s also something sad about at least one character in each story that makes me think bout the author and how the author lived and the moment in history in which he wrote this stories.
2 comentarios:
I am not grading this until you capitalize all of your titles.
Okay, I'm glad you've caught up with your reading and are diligently practicing your English. In the future I'd like to see more direct quotation from the text.
2
2
2
he wrote this stories = these stories
Publicar un comentario